Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Whoop Whoop - New Product Alert!!!!

Oh wow - you are going to LOVE this! Imagine being able to turn your ideas into your Very Own Stamps.... You NEED to watch this video:



Isn't that the most incredible idea? They gave us little trial packs at Convention to have a go with. I haven't had the chance to play yet, but Alan did. Here's the stamp he made - I think it's brilliant!


And here's the card I made from it - really simple, to show off the image. So proud of my husband!


I can't wait to have a go. Shame I completely forgot to add a kit to the order I put through today - d'oh!! I knew there was something I'd forgotten. I'm not sure why I always remember what it is just AFTER I've hit "send". Ah well, looks like I'll be placing another order VERY soon...

********************************************

If you'd like to try your hand at carving your own stamps, then the new "Undefined" stamp carving range is now available through my online shop. You can find it here.

If you'd rather, you can order from me in person. Just give me a call on 01473 622004 and I'll do the rest!

No comments: