Wednesday, 15 January 2014

A Monster Hugs Card - and How to Adopt Your Own Little Monster

As a general rule, I don't "do" cute, but that all went out of the window when I saw our Monster Hugs for the first time - they are just ADORABLE.


The idea for this card came to me whilst rummaging through the remnants of our Christmas box of Quality Street. The pink wrapper of the chocolate just seemed the perfect candidate for cuddling by the little girl monster. I love the way her little arms wrap around it!

It's such a shame that we only have these gorgeous little monsters for a short time, they retire on 27th January so if you love them too, you'll need to be quick. They come in packs of eighteen, and you'll find them in my Online Shop for just £5.50 - just click on the link in the table at the bottom of this post for more details.

If you'd like to have a play with these sweet little Monster Hugs completely free of charge, then I have the perfect opportunity coming up on Saturday (18th January). We're going to be using them in the free Make and Take at this month's Open Event, so if you're in or around Ipswich on Saturday and you can join us that afternoon, you'll be able to adopt your own little Monster to take home with you.


If you're struggling to read the poster above, just CLICK HERE and you'll be able to see a larger version. Because of the nature of the venue, I do need to know who's coming along, so if you'd like to, drop me an email or give me a call and I'll tell you where you need to be. I hope you'll be able to join us - it's shaping up to be a fun afternoon.

The little Monster in today's card is mounted on a tag that has been made using a fabulous new punch that is coming up in our Spring Summer catalogue, which will be launching on the 28th January. I got mine on pre-order (one of the perks of being a demonstrator!) and LOVE it. You'll be seeing a lot more of it, that's for sure...

I can't share details of the punch yet, but all the other things used in today's card can currently be ordered through me, and you'll find details of them in the table at the bottom of this post. 

I'll be back soon with more Monster Hugs for you. Thanks for dropping in!

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: