Monday, 20 January 2014

A Project Video for You

Hello! I've got another gorgeous Monster Hugs project for you today, and as something a little bit different, I've recorded a video tutorial showing you exactly how to make it, which you can find underneath the photos in this post. The project is a really fabulous birthday card, and I've designed two versions - one using the Girl Monster, and one using the Boy Monster. I think they're really cute, and I hope you love them just as much!

Here she is, my cupcake-carrying Monster - I think she's soooooo sweet!:



And here's the Boy Monster version - I gave him bags of popcorn, rather than cupcakes to carry...



These Monster Hugs are part of Stampin' Up!'s Valentine's range, and you are running out of time to get yours, 'cause they retire on 27th January. They're available from my Online Shop, and cost just £5.50 (plus shipping) for a pack of  eighteen boys, or eighteen girls. All the products I've used in the video are listed in the table at the end of this post, and if you click on any of the pictures, you'll be taken directly to that item in my shop. Or, of course, if you'd prefer to, you can just email or call me with your order.

And, lastly, here is the video. It's my first time recording a project video, and I was really nervous, but I hope you enjoy watching it. I'd love to know what you think of it!



Thanks for dropping by, and I'll see you again in a couple of days' time. Have fun until then!

*********************************************

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: