Friday, 24 January 2014

A Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek Project

I have a sweet little thank you card to share with you today, made using a couple of the lovely items you'll be able to get your hands on free in a few days, when Sale-A-Bration starts.


Don't you just love these little banners? I've tended to shy away from things like this in the past, 'cause I find it a bit of a faff trying to cut them out evenly. Hmmm... maybe there's a solution to that on its way...

The sentiment is from one of the stamp sets I was given free at Convention (perk of being a demonstrator, hee hee) and I thought it really suited this simple card. The colours are all part of the 2013-2015 In Colour collection - Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana. I love how these sound so mouthwateringly refreshing!

You'll find the products I've used listed below - all save those which are coming in Sale-A-Bration, which I'm not permitted to link to yet. Don't worry though, you'll see lots more of them in the next few weeks!

If you'd like a copy of this year's Sale-A-Bration brochure, and / or the Spring Summer catalogue which is also coming in the next few days, then just drop me your details on an email and I'll pop one in the post to you ready for launch day.

***********************************************
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: