Saturday, 25 January 2014

A Spring Catalogue Sneak Peek

A few days ago, I received a rather wonderful parcel. A lovely friend of mine, and fellow Demonstrator, Nicky, organised a share between a number of us, whereby we each got samples of pretty much everything (except stamp sets) from the upcoming Spring Summer catalogue. It was like Christmas all over again! I've been having a ball playing with all my lovely new goodies...

This card is almost a direct lift from the catalogue itself, made using one of the brilliant new kits that we're offering.


It came together in about five minutes flat - if that! Isn't it sweet?

Here's another one...


And another...


I love them! I hope you do too - there's not long to wait now..... Don't forget, if you'd like me to send you a complimentary copy of the Spring Summer catalogue, all you need to do is drop me a line and I'll pop one in the post to you.

I'm off to have another play - see you soon!

No comments: