Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Almost Time To Say Goodbye...

We're getting close to the changeover of our seasonal catalogues - can you believe it? Now I always have mixed feelings about this, 'cause it means that new crafting loveliness is on its way, which makes me really happy. On the other hand, though, it means that we have to say goodbye to some other lovely things, which makes me a little sad...


There's no reason for you to miss out, though! You can still get hold of things from this year's Autumn Winter catalogue until 31st January, so there's time yet for you to stock up on the things you can't do without. 

If you're not sure how to order, then let me tell you. You can call me (on 01473 622004), you can email me or you can place your order online through my brilliant Online Shop. It's really easy, and you can have your order delivered direct to your door or collect it from me - it's your choice!

No comments: