Friday, 17 January 2014

Another Monster Hug Card - So Cute!

Last time I promised you more Monster Hugs, and so here's another card for you, this time using the little boy Monster Hugs (still going through the remainder of the Quality Street, though!). It's a variation on the same theme, though you'll see I've swapped the colours out and switched the layout a little.


Here's a close-up of the Monster - holding onto that chocolate as if his life depended on it! (I know how he feels!):


Don't forget these gorgeous Monster Hugs are only available until the 27th January. It's such a shame - I wish we had them for longer! There are so many things they can be used for. I had a quick hunt around on Pinterest the other day, and there are STACKS of ideas there.

If you'd like to get hold of your Monster Hugs, you can choose from the girl version I showed the other day, or this boy version. You'll find them in my Online Shop - just click the link at the bottom of the post.

We're using the Monster Hugs in the Make and Take project at our Open House Event tomorrow - you can find the details here. Give me a shout if you'd like to come along, we'd love to see you!

Thanks for looking - see you again soon!

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: