Saturday, 1 February 2014

Banner Blast Card Set - Part Two

Yesterday, I shared with you two cards from a set I made using one of the gorgeous free stamp sets you can get hold of during this year's Sale-A-Bration. Here's another one.


And this is the final one in the set.


The Designer Series Paper used on this card is also available free, it's part of a bee-yoo-tiful pack called "Sweet Sorbet" and you can choose it free with a purchase of £45 (60 Euros) or over. Got to love free pretty paper!

On Monday, in my weekly video slot, I'll be sharing with you how to make a lovely box using the fabulous Envelope Punch Board, which is specifically sized to fit these four cards (all C6-size) and their envelopes. I hope you can join me then.

(All the products I've used in this set are shown at the bottom of this blog post. Click on each image to see further information about that product)

Thanks for visiting!

****************************************

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: