Saturday, 18 January 2014

More Monster Hugs, and Another Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

I'm hooked on these little Monster Hugs (can you tell?), and I'm trying to make the most of them before they vanish forever on the 27th January. Here's another cute project for you - this is what we're making today at our Open House Event as the Make and Take.


I didn't realise they still made these Drumstick lollipops! They're perfect as a little sweet treat, and all you have to do is peel the backing off the sticky bit that hides behind the Monster's arms, and pop them in place, wrapping the arms round.

They even have a little "label" on the back:


How cute is that?! I love his little bottom, and the heart "tattoo".

I did the girl version too:



Sweeeeet!!!

I have another project to share with you, but you'll need to wait until Monday for that one - I'm recording a video of it. (Still nervous, but a bit less so since my first video went up at the start of this week. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all your lovely comments; you've made my week!)

Don't forget: the gorgeous Monster Hugs (along with the rest of our fabulous Valentine's Day range) are only available until 27th January. If you haven't got yours yet, email me with your order, or hop over to my Online Shop. They're too cute to miss out on...

*************************************************

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: