Saturday, 11 January 2014

More Sneak Peeks...

I loved making the little set of thank you cards that I shared with you yesterday - I hope you liked them too! I said I'd share some more Sale-A-Bration sneak peeks today, so here are a couple more cards for you. These are from a new kit that is coming up as a free gift selection:


Sweet, aren't they? The are pre-printed and foiled - gorgeous!

Here they are individually:



Lovely, aren't they? And the kit won't cost you a penny, either. Just watch out for our Sale-A-Bration offer when it goes live at the end of the month.

Thanks for popping by, I'll be back again on Monday with my first ever video - please be nice, I'm very nervous...

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becky, hope the video goes well. You are very brave

Xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks Tina - it's all set to go up tomorrow (well, later today, given that it's now well past midnight). I hope you like it! xx