Wednesday, 29 January 2014

New Products, Free Gifts, and a Party Invitation!

I love this time of year! The evenings are starting to draw out, the bulbs are starting to appear, and Stampin' Up! have brought out a brand new Spring Summer catalogue - yaaayy!!!



Ohhh, it's just gorgeous! The theme is "Celebrate the Everyday", and the focus is on all those wonderful crafty things you can do in your life. Not only cards, but home decor, party celebrations and all those amazing things that touch our world all the time. We live our lives, why not make our surroundings more beautiful as we go along, and reach out to our friends and families in those lovely, little ways that make all the difference.


And to make this an even more amazing time, I'm thrilled to bring you this year's Sale-A Bration too! 

Free crafting goodies for everyone:
  • Free gift with every £45 order
  • Additional Hostess Benefits when you host a qualifying party
  • Extra £20 worth of craft products in your Starter Kit when you join my team

So, whether you want to start your own, amazing craft business as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in my wonderful team, whether you want to host a fabulous Sale-A-Bration party, or whether you'd just like to place an order for yourself to earn some of those gorgeous free gifts, I'd love to hear from you!

Contact me on 01473 622004 or email me by clicking here, and let's Sale-A-Brate together!

If you'd love to see some of these wonderful products and free gifts, and maybe even try out some of them for yourself, then I'd love to invite you to the fabulous, annual Sunshine Stamping Spring Party... Everyone's welcome, so do please tell your friends. 

Thanks for dropping in - I'll be back again soon! 

No comments: