Friday, 10 January 2014

Pretty Notecards - and a Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

I was reading something the other day that said sending proper thank you cards is back in fashion. It struck a chord with me, because I've been making quite a number of these recently, and thoroughly enjoying myself doing it. Here are a couple from a set I made the other day:


I love these! Very simple and clean cut, yet so pretty. And a bit of a sneaky peek at a couple of things that you'll be able to get your hands on as a Sale-A-Bration free gift, in a few weeks. Can you spot what they are?

Here's a close-up of one of the cards:


Loving the little banner! Here's the other one:


Here's another one; it's a variation on the theme, and has even more sneak peeks to share with you.


Gold isn't normally my "thing", but everything tells me that it's going to be a big theme in papercrafting this year, so I'm working on using it a bit more. What do you think?

Back tomorrow to share something else from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration brochure. More gold, too... See you then!

No comments: