Monday, 3 February 2014

Video: Box To Fit C6 Cards and Envelopes

Hello again! I have another project video today - a beautiful gift box that fits C6 cards and envelopes in it, made using Stampin' Up!'s fantastic Envelope Punch Board. I hope you like it! 
 

 
 The box fits the four cards I showcased in Friday and Saturday's blog posts, though you could use it, instead, to pop in a single, heavily-decorated or decoupaged card that is too thick to fit into a standard envelope.
 
The belly band uses some of the gorgeous free Designer Series Paper from the Sweet Sorbet pack, which you can get free during Sale-a-Bration (until 31st March 2014). The ribbon is the lush Ruffled Stretch Trim (otherwise known by some of my customers as knicker-elastic) - and the colour is Crisp Canteloupe - despite me insisting on calling it Calypso Coral in the video! Full "ingredients" are listed in the table at the foot of this post.
 
If you'd like to find out more about Sale-A-Bration, and how you can get your hand on free goodies, just click here and you'll be taken to the page you need on my website. It's easy to contact me if you have any questions, just drop me an email at becki@sunshinestamping.com

********************************************************

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments: